Since its creation in 1943, the Chapin Foundation has provided visionary grant making within the city of Myrtle Beach and a one-mile radius. From local food banks to world missions, construction to transportation, the Foundation strives to build a healthy and strong community.
The Foundation does not make grants to or for the following:
- Indirect costs, including payments of a percentage of a grant to a local organization’s national affiliate
- Programs or projects generally considered to be the role of the government
- Retirement of accumulated debt
- Projects of organizations that primarily benefit their own members or adherents
- Tickets to charitable events or dinners
- Legislative lobbying or other political purposes
Interested in Applying?
To qualify for funding, all grant applicants must be located within the city limits of Myrtle Beach or a 1-mile radius and fall into one of our five focus areas.
To inquire about the eligibility of your organization, please contact us.